By Niki Gomez-Perales
Attachment-Focused Trauma therapy for kids and Adolescents brings jointly robust therapy instructions that exponentially extend the data and abilities to be had to baby and adolescent trauma therapists. The publication presents theoretical wisdom, medical ways, and particular, particular thoughts that clinicians will locate imperative within the remedy of the main tough and high-risk younger trauma sufferers. additionally incorporated are case experiences, constructed from over 3 a long time of expertise, that convey the reader tips on how to use the options in real-life settings. The therapy technique defined here's versatile sufficient to conform to actual consumers within the genuine international, despite trauma and attachment histories, relatives and residing events, or problems carrying out supportive healing relationships. transparent and cohesive, the version offered the following permits room for the uniqueness and strategy of every therapist in order that the healing courting can evolve in a real and special method. An appendix of photocopiable worksheets offers interactive instruments for therapists to instantly use with clients.
Read Online or Download Attachment-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children and Adolescents: Phase-Oriented Strategies for Addressing Complex Trauma Disorders PDF
Best pediatrics books
In adolescence, the occasional bump or scrape comes with the territory. yet severe damage is one other topic, developing nervousness for even the main skilled dad or mum. thankfully, unintended damage could be avoided. during this crucial consultant, an eminent baby security expert explains find out how to decrease the chance of early life damage at domestic -- and past.
Neonatal Cerebral research studies all elements of the research of the neonatal mind, bringing jointly diagnostic and prognostic details in a hugely illustrated and useful textual content. An introductory part covers the elemental ideas of ultrasound, EEG, CFM and MR imaging and spectroscopy.
Each health care professional who treats little ones with epilepsy will welcome this new 3rd variation of Dr. Aicardi’s the world over acclaimed textual content. Now coauthored by way of 3 special experts—Alexis Arzimanoglou, MD, Renzo Guerrini, MD, and Jean Aicardi, MD, FRCP—this variation has been thoroughly revised to mirror the earlier ten years’ advances in analysis and treatment.
This quantity is a useful reference for the practising pediatrician, audiologist, speech pathologist, nurse practitioner, health care provider assistant, and different allied well-being execs, in addition to the pediatric otolaryngologist, together with pediatric otolaryngology fellows and citizens. geared up into fundamental chapters protecting the subjects of otology, rhinology, and laryngology/bronchoesophagology, each one snapshot is followed via a brief description and short overview/review of the pathology.
- The KidsHealth Guide for Parents : Birth to Age 5
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Medicine, Second Edition
- Early Childhood Obesity Prevention Policies
- Stocker and Dehner’s Pediatric Pathology
Extra resources for Attachment-Focused Trauma Treatment for Children and Adolescents: Phase-Oriented Strategies for Addressing Complex Trauma Disorders
Siegel, Daniel J. (2013). The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are. Guilford. New York. p 18. 16. Siegel, Daniel J. (2013). The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are. Guilford. New York. pp 22–24. 17. Siegel, Daniel J. (2013). The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are. Guilford. New York. 18. Schore, Allan. (1994). Affect Regulation and the Origin of the Self. Erlbaum. Hillsdale, NJ.
52. Teicher, M. , Anderson, S. , Dumont, M. , Glod, C. , & Geid, J. N. (2000, November). Childhood neglect attenuates development of the corpus callosum. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 26, 549. 53. Teicher, M. , Anderson, S. , Anderson, C. , Navalta, C. , and Kim, D. M. (2003). The neurobiological consequences of early stress and childhood maltreatment. Neuroscience and Biobehavioural Reviews, 27, 33–44. 54. Siegel, Daniel J. (2013). The Developing Mind: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are.
21. , & Wong, Shane S. (2012, August). Can traumatic stress alter the brain? Understanding the implications of early trauma on brain development and learning. Journal of Adolescent Health, 51(2), S23–28. 22. , & Flügge, G. (2008, June). Chronic stressinduced cellular changes in the medial prefrontal cortex and their potential clinical implications: Does hemisphere location matter? Research, 26, 1–13. 23. Schore, Allan. (1994). Affect Regulation and the Origin of the Self. Erlbaum. Hillsdale, NJ.